Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Now Playing: Rihanna "Watch N Learn", Talk That Talk, 2011

Hi, darlings!

I am soooo sorry for not being a good blogger! So much has gone on since I last posted: new job, car problems, awful new haircut, you name it. I just haven't had the time (or the inspiration) to do much posting. But I promise you guys, I'm back!

Anywho, I'm determined to make F.A.B. the best beauty/fashion/music/whatever else blog it possibly can be. I have so much to catch you up on, so I definitely will be posting much more regularly. I promise! But I can't do it alone. I need my readers to spread the word! With your help we can be the blog to watch for 2012! I believe in you guys!

Ta-ta,
F.A.B.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
MLA DIGITAL VOLUME PIPETTE, RED, 50-200µL

February 10, 2012 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home