Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nails Of The Week!!!


Now Playing: Beyonce "Green Light"
Hi, darlings!

I've decided to incorporate a Nail of the Week segment into my blog because I'm constantly changing up my nail polish. Whether it's leopard print, shatter, or sparkles on my nails I'm always doing something different and I'd like to show you guys some of my favorite things.




So this week's inspiration came from my co-worker Katie. She had this sky blue nail polish on with sparkles and it was too cute! It almost looked professionally done (except for the fact that it was only on three nails--she said she'd been playing around at Target haha). I had to know what colors she used. She didn't remember, so I went to Target on my own and found them! When I asked her how I'd done, she said I'd picked the exact shades she'd used!

Sorry about the crappy camera work...I'm still dealing with my Blackberry camera as of late. The blue is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Polish in Barracuda and the sparkles are Nicole by OPI in Make You Smile (yes, that's Justin Bieber's line of nail polish but it's really cute!). The Sally Hansen polish is AMAZING. Katie had been gushing about how awesome the brush was. She said it was really thick, and she was right. The polish goes on really amazingly. So if you guys don't particularly care for the colors I've used here, I still recommend that you try that particular brand. I think it's on sale right now at Target for about $7.

Tell me what you think of my nails, and until next time!

Ta-ta, sexies!
F.A.B.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home