Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vintage Sites I LOVE Right Now!!!

Now Playing: Diddy-Dirty Money feat. The Notorious B.I.G. "Angels"

Hey, Lovelies!

Can I first of all just say how excited I am about spring? I no longer have to wear a coat to stay warm, I can wear a light jacket for fashion--or none at all! I am NOT a winter fan by any means of the word, so I'm very excited to break out rompers, hats, and pretty dresses (with grunged-up boots, of course).

So one of my friends Kandice (check out her blog at http://www.rottenkandee.blogspot.com) introduced me to a very cute little vintage clothing store based in DC, called Mila and Fire Vintage. Let. Me. Tell. You. These are two stylish chicks, and the clothes are VERY cute. I went on their website (http://www.milafirevintage.bigcartel.com) and everything is super adorable and unique. I simply fell in love and I think you guys will, too. It's amazing how easily vintage clothing can come to a girl like me, who doesn't have access to the most unique pieces--you can place online orders! I definitely plan on ordering from them very soon.

Another really great site is http://www.rumorsrva.com. When I was going to school in Richmond I used to go into Rumors and check out their unique finds. I never made a purchase because back then I wouldn't have known what the hell I was doing. But I'm very fortunate that they also take online orders. They get cute pieces on a regular basis--I was just on the site a few days ago and they already have up a few new things. So you guys should definitely check out those sites!

If you know of any other vintage websites, please let me know! I'm growing as a vintage shopper myself and I'd love to know where you guys shop for unique pieces!

Ta-ta, lovelies!
F.A.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home