Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look Of The Day!



I'm not gonna lie, I actually wore this outfit last week and I loved it so much I had to share it with you today! I claim to be a modern-day hippie and I definitely think this outfit personifies that, with a little dressiness. All of my jewelry is from Charlotte Russe (my favorite store!), as well as my blazer. You can't really see it in the pic, but it's a really silky, loose-fitted blazer, which is why it's my favorite jacket. It can be dressed up or down. My belt is a vintage find. My shirt is new from Forever 21, and my jeggings are from Target.

For my makeup, since I'm not blogging or going anywhere special I decided to play up my cheeks while leaving everything else pretty understated. I did a winged eye with black liquid eyeliner (I'm using L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner, which is pretty good!), a bright cheek with Cargo Blush in Laguna, and a slightly pink lip using Stila Lip Glaze in Grapefruit (my favorite shade!). I think it's a nice spring look with a little added bad ass.

So that's my 'fit of the day! I hope you guys enjoy! :D

Ta-ta, lovelies!
F.A.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home