Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ojon Hair Treatment Review!!!

Now Playing: Rihanna "G4L"

Hi, lovelies!

Remember how I told you guys about my friend who works at Sephora who gave me a boatload of samples? One of them was Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment. This seems to be a cult product I'd heard a lot about, but I never thought to try it until I received the sample.

It has an....acquired smell, lol. I think the most accurate way to describe the smell would be a burnt Thai peanut sauce. The product is creamy until you rub it in your hands. Your body heat turns it into an oil that you then saturate your hair with. You can leave it in as long as you want--an hour or even overnight. I left mine in for an hour because I had work the next day and didn't have time to let it set. After I rinsed it out I continued with my usual shampoo and condition routine.

Even as I shampooed my hair I could feel a difference. My hair felt softer and healthier instantly. My Sephora friend told me she uses it once a month, so it definitely doesn't have to be something you use every time you shampoo. I used this product almost a week ago and only recently did I feel the need to moisturize. It still looks and feels healthier than it has been lately, so I'm really happy with the Ojon treatment. If you purchase from Sephora, the 1.5 ounce is $19.50 and the 3.1 ounce is $33. I highly recommend this product for people who have dry hair, whether it's chemically treated, colored, and I'm sure even natural hair types could benefit from this.

What do you guys think I should review next? Let me know! And let me know what you think of the Ojon treatment if you decide to use it!

Ta-ta, sexies!
F.A.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home