Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Revamped Blog!!!!!

So, for those of you who have followed my blog before, it's now Feline of Avenue B, instead of Fashion Seizure! For those of you who have not followed my blog: Hi. Welcome to Feline of Avenue B! (lol) My blog was called Fashion Seizure at first because it's mostly fashion, but it was a big chaotic blog about everything I love. It's still going to be that, but I've changed so much in the span of a year and some change and I wanted a new blog to reflect that. I talk about music, fashion, makeup, hair, accessories, vintage shopping--anything you can imagine. My passion lies in makeup and beauty, so that's probably what you'll see a lot of.

I also have a Tumblr, and that's http://www.thecreolechronicles.tumblr.com. And I also have a YouTube channel--my name's CreoleBabyBritt up there. I do makeup tutorials as often as I can, so please take a moment to check those out, too.

I love checking out and shouting out amazing blogs, so please drop me a line--I hope you'll return the favor! Happy reading, lovelies!

Ta-ta, dolls!
F.A.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home