Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Try It Tuesday: Moroccan Oil

Now Playing: Terror Fabulous feat. Nadine Sutherland "Action" (Taking it back!)

Hi, lovelies!

So, as you know, I cut my hair in August because I was dealing with a lot of breakage and damage, which wasn't cool. It's been a real struggle, which is funny because I cut my hair all the time. I think the thing was, the last time I grew my hair out, it was healthy and beautiful for a long time. Like, the healthiest and most beautiful my hair has ever been. I had Victoria's Secret Sex Hair. And in the summer I would add Frederic Fekkai Wave Spray for extra sex. That ain't easy.

It's been almost six months and my hair is at the halfway point. I do not have Victoria's Secret Sex Hair. I have Jennifer Lopez in "Enough" hair. DO NOT WANT. This is a really crucial time for my hair so I've been handling it with kid gloves. I started taking Biotin and will be getting my ends clipped on Friday (I was supposed to get them clipped in November...eek), so hopefully doing those things regularly will help with healthy hair growth. That's the most important thing, and that's the only way to prevent breakage.

Another thing I have found is Moroccan oil. I'm convinced it's made with unicorn saliva. You may also see it in stores called Argan oil. I use the Cream of Nature brand, and I absolutely love it. I dab a little bit on my ends and throughout my hair at night as needed. My hair is fine so it can turn into oil slick territory quite easily, so I'm careful not to use too much--a little bit really does go a long way. It makes my hair silky and shiny and soft. It has really been making my transition from short to long hair easy since my hair doesn't look like so much struggle.

You can find many different brands of Argan/Moroccan Oil, the most popular of which is probably moroccanoil. I haven't tried that yet but I'll be sure to let you know how that works out for me!

Ta-ta, lovelies!
F.A.B.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home