Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP MJ and Farrah Fawcett

I wasn't going to blog so soon but I thought I'd just say how incredibly sad it is to lose Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson both on the same day. It's totally tragic and was very unexpected. Farrah was a '70's icon and MJ was a pop star that no one will ever be able to compare to. I think this is the biggest loss in the music world since maybe Elvis or John Lennon, and I'm sure everyone will be able to remember exactly what they were doing when they found out about these horrible losses. And please don't forget about poor Farrah. I'm sure if you're my age or younger you can relate more to Michael Jackson, but Farrah Fawcett was an amazing actress and paved the way as well (and I love the movie The Burning Bed). Feel free to comment with your thoughts, prayers, or whatever you want to say about these two icons. And later I'll return to my happy fashion posts and whatnot. 

Night, night,
B.C. 

1 Comments:

Blogger A*E* said...

Both of their losses are so sad and tragic. On a happier note, I'm so glad you're blogging again! Visit me at http://glamouriscocaine.blogspot.com!

June 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home