Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Style Girl Crush

Currently Listening To: "Epiphany" by Chrisette Michele (it won't get out of my head!) 



Come on, we all have a style girl crush! And I tend to get a lot of them. There are just so many celebs out there who either have an awesome sense of style all on their own, or have kickass stylists. My current SGC is probably the former. Zoe Kravitz is my favorite person right now. I mean, I know I'm only a little bit older than her, but I can't believe that Denise Huxtable's and Lenny Kravitz's baby is all grown-up! I mean, don't you remember watching the Cosby Show and seeing Lisa Bonet up there, in all her crazy hairstyles and easy-going-but-sexy-girl glory? (Okay, when I was watching them they were reruns but whatever.) Now her daughter seems to have channelled both of her awesome rockstar royalty parents. And the results are fly. 

Even on the red carpet, Zoe keeps it real with little makeup and softly tousled hair. She seems to let her clothing be the star of the show. Her look is part hippie, part rockstar, and all her. Though she is my SGC, I must say I hate her guts. She's freakin' gorgeous to the point of injustice. She's one of those girls who doesn't need much--or any makeup to look good, and in fact, they probably would look better without it (I should be so lucky). And did I mention she's in a band? It's her effortless style, hip New York City coolness, and carefree fashion attitude that makes her a trendsetter--and thus, my Style Girl Crush. Or at least one of them. What do you guys think? Who are your Style Girl Crushes? (Don't be afraid!)  

Ta ta, 
B.C. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home