Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome to Fashion Seizure!

Howdy! I'm so glad you decided to look at my bliggidy blog! A little about me: My name's Brittney. I'm a sales associate at Victoria's Secret/college dropout/blog failure. I love fashion and beauty and am constantly trying to find a new way to present it to people. I would like to work in fashion merchandising (anything but design--I can't draw for beans and I'm not that creative) but if I weren't working in fashion, I'd want to work in music somehow. I loooove music. You might find that out a lot during the journey that is this blog! I like feedback so please keep reading and giving your input--I love it! I call this blog Fashion Seizure because that's how I constantly describe my style. I'm punk one minute, preppy the next, and after that's said and done I'm feeling hippie. I'm a walking fashion seizure--see? I'm thinking of incorporating a Facebook group and maybe...maybe a Twitter page...as for now I hate Twitter so I'll definitely have to see. 

Like I said, thanks so much for checking me out and keep peeking at my blog every now and then because things are only going to get better and better! 

Ta ta, 
Brittney 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home